Our clients, one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry based in Hamburg and numbering numbering 27 cruise ships, is currently looking to expand their team with a Port Operations Coordinator.
- Planning and Coordination of required port services and vessel preparation for port calls of their vessels
- Budgeting of port costs and monitoring of budget realization
- Support brands in providing high quality port experience by acting actively engaged with all stakeholders
- Identification of potential savings followed by initiation of necessary measures for achievement
- Participation in crisis management
- Bachelor degree or similar in Nautical/Maritime studies or similar Degree
- +3 years of professional experience in the area of shipping
- Leadership and Negotiation skills
- Very good English knowledge, German a big plus.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A high degree of result orientation, ability to work in a team and good communication skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to our technical consultants to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +30 2316 019 948.