On behalf of our client, a world class company based in Eindhoven, we are looking for several PLC Engineers.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine
- Document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements
- Analyze and solve reliability issues
- BSc./ MSc. in Electrical / Automation Engineering or similar studies
- + 3 years of experience as a test engineer of electronic/electrical functions
- Mandatory are Siemens PLC programming skills (TIA portal, Step 7)
- Team player, proactive, positive critical and eager to learn
- Attractive salary package
- Relocation support
- Networking events
- Free Dutch language courses
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.