Our client, an international operating game developer pioneer, is expanding their in-house team in their design studio in Athens. We are currently looking for an experienced Injection Mold Design Engineer to get involved in plastic mold production and assist in maintaining the high quality of plastic miniatures offered in the market.
- Design of injection molding process, family tools (more than 40 unique cavities), high cavitation molds, and manifold tools
- Operating, maintaining, and repairing tools
- Tool design and throughput optimization
- Collaboration with third-party Plastic Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Tool Designers.
- Collaboration with artists, 3D sculptors, and production personnel to provide technical oversight and problem-solving
- Degree in Mechanical or Materials science Engineering or in a related field.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in plastics and tool design.
- Strong background in software and willingness to learn new programs and technologies
- High organization and detail-oriented skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Interest in the arts is a big plus
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- 40 working hours/week
- 20 days of paid vacation time
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com