On behalf of our client, a regional hospital in the Greater area of Dusseldorf, we are looking for a German Speaking Physiotherapist to join the team.
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- + 2 years of experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Good level of German (B2)
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
Our client offers
- Performance-based remuneration according to the contractual guidelines of the German Caritas Association (AVR)
- Continuing education programs
- Employee offers: corporate benefits, job bike, an attractive offer for occupational disability insurance
- Company pension schemes through the Kirchliche Zusatzversorgungskasse (KZVK)
If you are interested, send your CV to: email@example.com.