Our client is an international Financial Services provider. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Front End PHP Developer to join their team in Limassol,Cyprus.
- Design and implement new features/projects
- Maintain and refactor existing web applications such as the company’s website, registration forms, Members Area and internal web services
- Research and integrate new web technologies
- Write tests that will run on a continuous integration server 24/7 that will ensure code testability, code coverage and quality comforts to the company’s highest standards
- Resolve support tickets for IT related issues
- BSc/MSc in information technology or any other relevant degree
- Very good knowledge of PHP5+, MySQL, Redis, GIT
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Good experience in creating and consuming web services, modern PHP frameworks and writing tests with PHPUnit
- Ability to research and adopt new web technologies that add value to the team
- Strong organisational skills with high ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and integrate well within a team
- Experience in Symfony framework and the development of REST APIs is considered a plus.
- Experience in best software development practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, DRY is considered an advantage.
- Very good understanding of best security practices (OWASP) and experience in Cloud computing, database query optimization, creating composer packages and front-end frameworks like ReactJs are considered a plus.
- Ability to refactor non-testable code
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.