Our client is an international Financial Services provider. We are seeking to recruit an experienced PHP Developer to join their payments department, based in Athens.
- Integrate and maintain various payment methods including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies and banks across 4 different continents into Company’s payment gateway that currently holds over 100 integrations
- Implement complex new payment gateway features, following top software development practices such as SOLID principles and design patterns
- Apply business logic to enhance payment user experience and increase payment conversion
- Write tests that will run on a continuous integration server 24/7 that will ensure code testability, code coverage and quality comforts to the Company’s highest standards
- BSc in information technology/computer science, or any other relevant degree
- Experience in creating and consuming web services, modern PHP frameworks and writing tests with PHPUnit
- Ability to research and adapt new web technologies that add value to the team
- Fluent in English
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and integrate well within a team
- Experience in Symfony framework, integrating online payments and development of REST APIs is considered an advantage.
- Experience in best software development practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, DRY as a very good understanding of best security practices (OWASP) is considered a plus.
- Experience in message brokers such as RabbitMQ, Cloud computing, database query optimization and creating composer packages are considered a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Annual performance related bonus
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com