On behalf of our client, a modern private clinic based in the region of Burgundy, France, we are looking for a dexterous French Speaking Oral Surgeon to join the team in performing surgeries on patients who require specialist orofacial procedures.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Degree of a Dentist
- Special Training in Oral Surgery
- + 2 years of experience practicing as an Oral Surgeon
- Good level of French (B2)
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving ability.
Our client offers
- Competitive salary (10,000€ net per month)
- 6 months renewable contract
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org