On behalf of our client, a chain of modern dental clinics based in Germany, we are looking for several experienced German Speaking Oral Surgeons to join the teams in the locations of Mannheim/Mainz/Nürnberg.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree
- Special Training in Oral Surgery
- + 2 years of experience practicing as an Oral Surgeon
- B2/C1 German level
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving ability.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (6.000€ – 7.000€ gross per month) + bonus payments
- Working days: Monday-Friday
- Unlimited contract
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org