On behalf of our client, a chain of private ophthalmological clinics based in Avignon and Marseille, we are looking for an Ophthalmologist to join the team in Marseille.
- Αssessing and examining patients in order to make a diagnosis
- Οperating equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses
- Making high-level judgements due to the complexities of ophthalmic conditions
- Communicating and empathizing with patients and family members
- Management of ophthalmic conditions, taking into account both medical and psychological aspects of patient care
- Supporting health promotion and disease prevention activities.
- Medical Degree + Specialization in Ophthalmology
- At least 2 years of experience as a General Ophthalmologist
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in dynamical hospital environment.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary
- Working days Monday-Friday (35h per week)
- Unlimited contract
- Guiding to register at the French Doctor Council
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art ocular imaging devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: email@example.com.