On behalf of our client, a modern hospital based in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking for a dedicated French Speaking Oncologist to join the team.
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Treating patients with radiation therapy
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether the cancer has spread from the original starting point
- Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.
- Medical Degree in Oncology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in Oncology
- + 3 years of experience practicing as a Oncologist
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Our client offers
- Competitive salary (5,000€ net per month)
- 6 months renewable contract
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: email@example.com