On behalf of our client, a leading company in the field of construction and maintenance of photovoltaic parks and renewable energy projects, headquartered in Athens for over 60 years and with a highly specialized team of 50 employees, we are seeking an O&M Back Office Engineer as part of its O&M team.
- Overseeing the proper functioning of photovoltaic power plants
- Offering remote technical support to field engineers for both planned and unplanned maintenance
- Collaborating with clients and various internal departments
- Efficiently managing subcontractors
- Developing and maintaining schedules for preventative and corrective maintenance
- Compiling comprehensive technical reports
- Preparing insurance reports to document damages.
- A degree in electrical engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in photovoltaic construction projects
- Proficiency in the English language
- Exceptional organizational and strong communication skills
- Innovative problem-solving capabilities, with the capacity to analyze intricate data to arrive at conclusions.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .