Our client is a Swiss pioneer in top orthopedic sports medicine. The private clinic is located close to Basel, with 45 years of bright history and a long list of treated international top athletes. They are currently looking for a German Speaking Nurse to join the team.
- Pre- and postoperative care of the patients
- Cooperation and supervision of medical visits and implementation of nursing visits
- Organization of ward process including daily responsibility
- Patient documentation and service entry in the clinic system.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- + 2 years of professional experience as a Nurse in orthopedic and sports medicine field
- Very good C1 German level + very good French/English skills (plus)
- Very good PC knowledge
- Patient-oriented and professional care understanding
- Ability and willingness to interdisciplinary cooperation with all professional groups.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (5,800CHF – 6,800CHF gross/month)
- Permanent contract
- Continuing training opportunities
- Modern environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: email@example.com