On behalf of our client, a modern public hospital located in the East side of Paris and very close to Disneyland, we are looking for a French Speaking Neurologist to join the team.
- Examining patients and diagnosing neurological disorders such as strokes, migraines, multiple sclerosis, dementia, or spinal cord disorders
- Ordering neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies
- Prescribing and/or administer treatment and medication
- Performing specialized treatments such as sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology and neurogenetics.
- Performing and interpret lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Medical Degree – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and specialization as a Neurologist
- Junior or +2 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Willing to work in dynamical environment.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (5,000€ net per month)
- 6 months contract renewable 3 times (2 year in total)
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: email@example.com.