Our client develops ICs for a variety of sectors including telecommunication, safety & automation. Their headquarters are based in Germany, which is also their main clientele. They are actively looking for a Mixed-Signal IC Designer to join their team.
- Design of analogue and digital circuits
- Technical documentation in English and after some time in German
- Design of custom layouts
- Post layout extraction
- Writing of measurement reports
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Commissioning of developed ASICs in the laboratory
- BSc in Electrical Engineering/Physics
- Very good knowledge with analogue and digital circuits- familiar with terms such as ASIC Design
- Experience in dealing with Integrated circuit design through academic projects or internships
- Fluent in English (C2) & Basic German is obligatory.
If you are interested, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 2316 019 947 for more info.