Our client, based to high tech Einhoven, is a service provider, of high-quality components and modules for leading players in the high-tech industry and is currently looking for Mechatronic Assembler.
- Assemble and test complex high tech mechatronic compositions and subassemblies (both inside and outside a clean room environment).
- Effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning.
- Solving with your team any disturbances.
- You take initiative within the production development of the modules and / or devices.
- You initiate assembly / production improvements.
- Actively participate in the customer team.
- Work together with the Production Engineer to improve effectiveness.
- Technical education, preferably mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Hands-on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or pneumatics assembly
- Passionate about technology
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
- Team player
- Flexible characters and willing to work extra hours if necessary
If you are interested, please send your CV to our technical consultants to email@example.com or +30 2316 019 948.