One of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools, focusing on delivering laser systems, is looking for its facility based in the Netherlands, Mechanical Technicians to build up CO2 laser sources.
• Mechanical building components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
• Consulting procedures and executing the install according these procedures.
• Installing mechanical and electrical components according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
• Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment towards the end customer.
• Installing the system on site at the end customer.
• Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
• Technical education, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or electronics, aviation technology.
• Knowledge of machine building and installation techniques.
• Technical understanding of driver laser systems.
• Knowledge of the English language.
Our client offers:
• Attractive salary package.
• Work in a shift cycle, allowing extra shift allowance.
• Paid shift and holiday allowance
• Travel expenses of 0,19/km for travelling from your house to the company and back.
• Relocation program. (for candidates from abroad)
• Basic course in the Dutch language.
If you are interested, please send you CV to email@example.com.