On behalf of our client, one of the world’s biggest providers of machine tools and electronics, focusing on the installation, commissioning, final testing and the after-sales service of laser systems, is looking for a Mechanical Technician to perform the mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products in the Eindhoven Region.
- Mechanical building components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
- Consulting procedures and executing the install according to these procedures.
- Installing mechanical and electrical components according to schematics, documentation and diagrams.
- Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment towards the end customer.
- Installing the system on-site at the end customer.
- Looking for and finding possible solutions in case of problems.
- Reporting problems and daily progress to Machine Father.
- Carefully de-installing the drive laser system for shipment and installing the system on-site at the end customer.
- Working together with external partners at the customers’ location to streamline the system’s installation process.
- Upgrading existing systems to the latest version
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the installation, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities
- Technical education, preferably in mechanical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or electronics, aviation technology.
- Knowledge of machine building and installation techniques.
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Willingness to travel and work in shifts.
- Attractive salary package
- Paid shift and holiday allowance
- Relocation support
- Networking events
- Free Dutch language courses
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .