Our client, a world class company in the field of producing complex machines for diverse industry, is looking to reinforce their Mechanical Engineering team at the greater area of Eindhoven.
- Develop constructions on the basis of a concept, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- Make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- Ensure that technical drawings are correct.
- Support your team when realising a product or machine (component).
- You will be responsible for the planning and progress of the activities.
- Spot any deviations within the project and concern yourself with optimisation.
- Fulfill the temporary role of (Draft) Engineer.
- Represent the vision and working methods of the group.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in production industry
- Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
- Skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- Direct personality who is not afraid to give straight and clear his/her opinion.
- You know 3D packages inside out.
If you are interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.