Our client is one of the leading engineering consulting companies in Europe with 50 years of experience and specialization in project management and BIM modeling of industrial and residential buildings internationally. The company operates worldwide and has an annual turnover of 500 million Euros and around 4000 employees in more than 26 locations. Due to their further expansion, we are looking for experienced Mechanical Engineers for their offices in Thessaloniki, specializing in E/M studies.
- Develop energy and sustainability concepts for new or existing buildings, building and drawing on analytical models of energy consumption.
- Participate in collaborative design projects, questioning and understanding client needs to develop effective solutions.
- Develop building services concepts, analysis and technical designs. Carry out calculations, developing sketches, schematics and energy analyses.
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational and embodied energy / carbon through good design and circular economy approaches.
- Supporting the Technical Monitoring of Projects with Design Reviews and Construction Inspections.
- Consulting with clients and stakeholders throughout project stages and identifying opportunities for new projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (AEI / TEI)
- 3+ years of experience of relevant work experience in E/M studies or consulting in the field of Building Services Engineering
- Experience designing and analyzing low energy buildings of different types
- Experience in 2D or/and 3D design (AutoCad/ Revit)
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- 25 days paid holidays /year
- Opportunities for professional development
- Long-term cooperation with a personalized training plan
If you are interested, you may send your CV to email@example.com