A Mechanical Design Engineer, with great interest in working in R&D Department in industry, is wanted for Esslingen, greater area of Stuttgart. Our client is a world class company producing industrial ventilators and may be looking for you!
- Carrying out analytical aerodynamic calculations of industrial centrifugal fans on the basis of the Euler equations with suitable software, eg. Eg cfTurbo
- Creation of suitable calculation models including the definition of boundary conditions
- Use of suitable turbulence models and fluid mechanical calculation of centrifugal fans using the finite element method
- Derive optimization measures, integrate them and check the success of the measures in an iteration process
- Performing static and dynamic structural mechanical FEM calculations of industrial radial fans including modal analyzes
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects
- Create reports and presentations
- Contribute to the catalog creation and technical data sheets.
- Technical support of customers and suppliers.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in industrial environment and mechanical design
- English: very good (oral and written), German: Fluent ( C1 level)
- Good knowledge of thermodynamic and fluidic processes in a centrifugal fan
- Knowledge and first user experience with an analytical aerodynamic calculation software (eg cfTurbo or similar) desirable
- Knowledge of flow simulation (CFD), ideally the CFD software CFX or Fluent
- Knowledge of structural mechanics, ideally a relevant FEM software
- Knowledge and experience with at least one 3D CAD system, ideally SolidWorks
- Knowledge and experience with at least one ERP system, ideally ProAlpha 5.2 or higher
Our client offers:
• demanding, interesting and varied task area
• attractive income
• regular training
• pleasant working environment
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.