Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26. In order to expand their team in Spain, they are looking to hire fully remote working Lead Software Engineers:
- Collaborating with the product management and user experience team
- Translating the requirements to functional design
- Identifying appropriate tools and technology to develop the feature
- Driving tools, technology and design unification across the team by sharing best practices and reviews
- Mentoring and guiding the development team
- Collaborating with the release team to plan and prioritize tasks, escalation and risk mitigation
- Collaborating with documentation team to develop user guides
- Adhering to Agile development process
- Staying up-to-date with emerging web technologies and adapt as appropriate.
- 8+ years of product development experience creating enterprise scale web applications using tools and technologies below:
- Java/Spring & Python Expertise
- Dev tools – gradle, npm, webpack, skaffold, jib, helm, docker, k8s, git, jira, Jenkins.
- Technology stack – React, Redux, Typescript, Graphql, NGINX, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Vault, any of ArangoDB, PostGresQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with enterprise application architectures, event driven, microservices, serverless.
- Strong Object oriented design skills & OS knowledge
- Spark and pandas knowledge is great plus
- Experience in leading a team of developers & working with geographically distributed team is desirable.
Our client offers:
- Real career opportunities.
- Fun and friendly Working environment with people from different engineering backgrounds
- Good remuneration equivalent to your profile
- A great opportunity for professional upgrowth in a strong international software company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.