Our client is a start-up company in the field of healthcare informatics. They are developing digital disease management solutions for doctors/patients to passively and remotely track symptoms, educate both, and enable them to communicate better for shared decision making to ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- Leading the team in the development of immunoassays
- Independently designing and executing experiments
- Recording results accurately to ensure data integrity, quality control, and protocol compliance
- Analyzing data generated from experiments using various methods including numerical methods and generating thoughtful interpretations of the collected information
- Managing external partners
- Creating and following engineering protocols and reports for various lab processes and assisting in the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Maintaining excellent organizational skills required for notebook record, equipment & run logs and other documentation
- Presenting data and findings at weekly meetings
- Participating in regulatory and manufacturing activities for commercialization and audits.
- Resourceful, inventive and creative
- Experienced in ELISAs, antibody selection & conjugation and fluorescent labeling. A solid foundation in Immuno-chromatographic assay development concepts, knowledge and techniques
- Hands-on experience in the development of qualitative, semi-quantitative, or quantitative POC immunoassays or other complex immunoassay systems
- Bio-related laboratory skills ( e.g. buffer preparation, pipetting, immunoassay, aseptic technique)
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal – written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of experimental design & interpretation
- 4+ years of immunoassay development
- BS, MS, or PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Engineering.
Our client offers:
- Intellectual challenge of building product at an early-stage startup
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake in the startup
- Opportunity to work closely with a tight, high caliber international team.
- A chance to channel work towards building a scalable, VC-backed company with a solution that matters in making people’s lives better
- Opportunity to define the future of digital health.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.