Our client is a US-based hidden champion in building the next generation of digital health solutions. Due to the strong Greek influence in the company, they are now expanding and building a strong 100% remote team in Greece. Therefore we are currently looking for an experienced Lead Designer (UI/Visual).
- Work directly with the product and technology team to design new product features
- Deliver high-fidelity assets for new products
- Own and develop MVP digital solutions & experiences from ideation to execution
- Create and define high-fidelity product design & management systems and components
- Assist in the definition and scoping of new products
- Collaborate with the team in the discovery and framing of user needs and design prototyping
- Talk to potential users to validate concepts and develop thoughtful digital solutions & experiences
- Participate in team working sessions to research and validate potential new company ideas
- 3+ years of professional design experience.
- Experience in end-to-end product design (conceptual discovery through high-fidelity delivery), but with a strong visual UI focus
- A portfolio that demonstrates a refined aesthetic, the ability to think conceptually, and excellent visual and product design skills
- Ability to take lead and own one’s own tasks and projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with UX research methods
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Proven experience creating high-fidelity designs in Sketch, XD, Figma, Illustrator
- The ability to create prototypes using Origami, Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.