Our client is an international consulting company focused on building, identifying, launching and scaling start-up businesses. For their Athens-based office, they are currently looking to hire a Start-Up Expert for Business Processes. This is not a job – this is a mission.
- Work tightly with multidisciplinary teams to design startups
- Explore and analyze markets and trends
- Perform competitive analysis and size existing markets
- Design, develop and guide quantitative and qualitative research and contextual design
investigations to understand customer behaviours
- Shape product and business strategy
- Develop the economic model and business plan for new startups
- Present new concepts to partners and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of working experience as an entrepreneur e.g. core member of a startup, an investment banker or consultant
- A demonstrable experience taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch.
- Adept at designing business models, market research, and financial modeling.
- Experience integrating user research with product/service design using both quantitative and qualitative data
- An MBA or a Bachelor’s degree in business or finance is helpful but not a requirement
- Experience in business model design, analysis, and implementation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in uncertainty, a self-starter comfortable working with little direction or oversight
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Founder’s equity in the startup launched
- Supercharged growth & self-development
- Remote friendly working model
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.