We are looking for qualified Lab Technicians for our client, market leader in the testing and control of marine fuels, in Rotterdam, Netherlands. As Lab Technician you are part of the analysis team and (partly) responsible for performing laboratory testing related to marine fuels. You will work closely with the team and work under the direct management of the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Performs analytical tests on marine fuels and lubricants and correctly reporting of the results
- Overall control of documentation and quality, instrument testing and calibration.
- Performs according to safety regulations, inputs chemistry and calibration data into the system
- Contributes to improvements and a clean work place
- Reports test results to manager, file management and other lab activities
- Degree (IEK or TEI) as Chemical Laboratoty Technician or BSc in Chemistry or relevant;
- Affinity and work experience with Laboratory work (even during studies or internships)
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure;
- Positive and flexible attitude;
- Critical and analytical thinking ability;
- Team player;
- Eager to learn
Our client offers
- Excellent non-contributory pension;
- Good overtime arrangement;
- Further development by means of internal and external training courses;
- Allowance for medical expenses;
- Allowance for travel expenses;
- A minimum of 29 vacation days.
- Temporary contract (7-month) that could be extended for indefinite period
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to email@example.com.