Our client is a Stuttgart-based accredited vehicle development and testing laboratory and the preferred partner of many international automotive companies. On behalf of the clients we are currently looking to hire several Junior Chassis Systems & Test Engineers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You test and calibrate chassis systems in the vehicle prototypes under all operating conditions worldwide
- You work on planning, coordinating, executing tests as well as the creating of test specifications
- You evaluate and work on documenting the test results and give feedback to involved development departments
- You develop and validate functionalities according to customer requirements
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor´s or Masters Degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- You have first experience in the development and application of mechatronic chassis systems (studies, internship, student racing teams, etc. )
- You have basic experience in planning and conducting vehicle tests
- You speak fluent German (min. C1) and English (min. C1)
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited development opportunities
- Attractive salary package
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com .