Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26 countries and more than 50 scientists and developers in Greece. In order to expand their team in Greece, they are looking to hire fully remote working Junior C++ Software Developers.
- Design and implement new efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- Refactor existing core implementation.
- Improve and extend existing CAD functionality and support geometric modeling capabilities.
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, mechanical engineering or related field.
- Working experience in C++, the standard library, STL containers and algorithms.
- Κnowledge of performance principles and techniques
- Familiarity with development practices: continuous integration, build automation, coding standards, peer reviews and unit testing.
- Κnowledge of software design patterns
- Familiarity with low-level memory management and multi-threading
- Good knowledge of Python, fair understanding of Tcl/Tk
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.