Our client offers an innovative combination of live car data and a set of cloud-based applications offers real-time insight into vehicle activity and support for administrative tasks. With more than 100 employees in their offices, they are now expanding on connected-car ecosystem and they are currently looking for junior Android engineers.
- Building advanced user interface applications for Android, based on their existing software architecture framework.
- Maintain existing code but also define, design, implement and ship new features.
- Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Supporting the adoption of Kotlin into their existing Java code
- Discovery, evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Released at least one app to the Google Play Store, having gained an understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- 1 to 3 years of experience in native Android development with strong skills in Java and Android SDK
- Good understanding in working with remote data via RESTful APIs using JSON
- Experience with Continuous Integration and writing Unit Tests
- Experience with RxJava and RxAndroid
- Successful, established StartUp with an international team operating in a fast-growth environment,
- Small team of mobile engineers with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, free language classes & a company laptop
- Variety of additional services (carsharing, membership on a sports club)
If you are interested, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org