Our client is a dynamic growing German IT- company focusing on user-oriented IT. Their core areas are IT-Security IT-Infrastructure and Custom Software Development. Whether Mobile Device Management, Service Desk, individually developed solutions, or other IT solutions, they exceed expectations in any area. For their Thessaloniki-based team, they are currently looking for a German Speaking IT Service Manager.
- Monitoring and managing service compliance and quality
- Troubleshooting and fault identification
- Developing, modifying, and coordinating service level agreements
- Implementing and keeping track of quality improvement measures
- Escalation management
- Service quality feedback communication
- Optimization of processes
- Occasional travel
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Empathetic, resilient, creative, communicative
- Critical Thinker
- Problem-solving skills
- Constructive criticism receiver
- Fluency in Greek and German (C1), English (C2) is a plus.
The client offers:
- Training period
- A modern and international professional environment that promotes personal development
- High salary package
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.