Our client is a dynamic growing German IT- company focusing on user-oriented IT. Their core areas are IT-Security IT-Infrastructure and Custom Software Development. Whether Mobile Device Management, Service Desk, individually developed solutions, or other IT solutions, they exceed expectations in any area. For their Thessaloniki-based team, they are currently looking for a German Speaking IT Service Manager.
- Conception, planning, and realization of network security customer projects
- Supporting customers in the operation of their network infrastructure
- Contact person for customers in all questions regarding network security
- Installation and configuration of IT security systems
- Support of the sales team in PreSales
- University degree in the field of computer science or business informatics
- Profound knowledge in the installation, configuration, and support of network security systems (e.g. firewalls, switches, VPN).
- Experience in project management
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Professional experience in the field of system administration or as an IT consultant
- You have a high level of self-motivation and commitment
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
The client offers:
- Training period
- A modern and international professional environment that promotes personal development
- High salary package
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.