Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26 countries. In order to expand their team in Spain, they are looking to hire fully remote working IoT Software Engineer.
- Collaboration in the definition of the product. Using the platform and working daily with the product owners
- Participating in decision-making from a technical point of view. Bringing your experience and point of view to the technical team and helping create the best possible ecosystem
- Contributing to SmartWorks platform software development.
- Collaboration in the creation of tests that check your development. Although we work with a QA team, we like to know that we deliver functional and quality software
- Collaborating with the documentation team. Explaining the use of the API to the end user.
- Adhering to defined development process.
- 3+ years of product development experience participating enterprise scale applications using tools and technologies below:
- Go/Python Expertise
- Dockers, Kubernetes, Git, Gitlab CI/CD
- Experience in working with message brokers, APIGateways, object storages and identity & access management solutions is a plus
- Experience in working with DB, any of PostgreSQL, TiDB, InfluxDB or ArangoDB.
Our client offers:
- Real career opportunities
- A fun and friendly working environment with people from different engineering backgrounds
- Good remuneration equivalent with your profile
- A great opportunity for professional upgrowth in a strong international software company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com