Our client is a start-up company in the field of healthcare informatics. They are developing digital disease management solutions for doctors/patients to passively and remotely track symptoms, educate both, and enable them to communicate better for shared decision making to ultimately improve patient outcomes. They are currently looking to add an iOS developer to their team.
- Contribute, build, iterate and manage our global mobile iOS application.
- Ensure that code follows the latest design standards and good practices.
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end and product team members to continuously improve the iOS app
- Research and prototype new solutions to difficult problems
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Passion for iOS development, beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Proven experience with the iOS platform and shipping apps into the Apple App Store
- Good programming skills in Swift and deep knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Understanding of design patterns and layered architectures.
- Experience in unit testing and UI testing.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience for the users.
- Independently and quickly adoption of new technologies and concepts.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com.