On behalf of our client, a modern private clinic based in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking for a French Speaking Hematologist to join the team.
- Testing and diagnosing patients
- Performing bone marrow aspirations for the detection of blood disorders
- Conducting physical examinations and analyzing a patient’s medical history
- Analyzing blood samples and identifying white or red blood cell abnormalities
- Treating diseases such as anemia, hemophilia or leukemia.
- Medical Degree – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and specialization as a Hematologist
- + 2 years of experience practicing as a Hematologist
- Good level of French (B2)
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving ability.
Our client offers
- Competitive salary (4,000€ net per month)
- 6 months renewable contract
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.