Οur US-based client is operating in the hospitality industry and plans to οpen a new grand, luxurious restaurant based on Greek island tastes and dishes, in November 2022. The restaurant is located in the exotic Cayman Islands, Caribbean Sea. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Ηead Pastry Chef.
- Preparing a wide variety of goods such as pies and cakes following various modern or traditional recipes
- Creating exciting and new desserts for our menus
- Decorating pastries with toppings to ensure that the presentation will be beautiful
- Motivating and guiding pastry chef’s assistants
- Able to recognize flavors and quality products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy cooking station
- Monitoring stocks for baking ingredients such as flour and sugar and making appropriate orders.
- Degree in Culinary Arts
- Αt least 3+ years οf experience as a Head Pastry Chef
- Proven previous experience in a Gourmet or Michelin restaurant
- Excellent knowledge and experience in preparing sourdough crust
- Deep knowledge of desserts preparation and baking techniques
- Creativity and organizing skills
- Fluency in Greek and English (B2+)
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org