On behalf of our client, a well-known Greek restaurant in Sydney, which operates for more than 60 years in Australia, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic Head Chef, experienced in modern Greek cuisine.
- Developing a long-term strategy in cooperation with the Executive Chef
- Menu planning based on Greek heritage
- Expediting orders and managing the kitchen in a clean, organized manner
- Employing food safety best practices and making sure that kitchen staff do the same
- Coaching the Sous Chef and kitchen staff so that they perform at their best
- Keeping up with cooking trends and restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Being able to work independently, quickly and accurately during busy periods.
- Degree in Culinary Art
- 5+ years of Restaurant experience, in a similar Head Chef role
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Willing to modernize the Greek cuisine
- International working experience is a plus.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- 40-50 working hours/week
- 4-year contract + visa included
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Accommodation assistance.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org