One of our clients based in one of the most beautiful areas around Stuttgart, in the city of Weinstadt, a global manufacturer of electrotechnical components, is currently looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join their team.
- Developing best in class electronic products with discrete analog and hardware based on powerful microcontroller platforms (rail technology)
- Creating hardware and PCB layouts
- Creating test plans, validating designs, documenting test results and conducting EMC measurements
- Commissioning and validation of individual components and overall systems
- Participation in cross-group R&D projects in the project team
- Creation and determination of product concept, product price and project costs for project inquiries.
- BSc. in electrical engineering/electronics, communications engineering or similar
- Experience in the development of analog (preferably amplifiers, Class-D amplifiers, DC/DC converters) and digital assemblies (microcontrollers and interface circuits) including their commissioning
- Ideally, knowledge of the development of rail products
- Experience in dealing with Altium Designer tool and EMC-compliant design
- Very good command of German and English (C1).
The client offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive and continuous training opportunities.
- Ideal working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth.
If you are interested, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.