On behalf of our client, a modern private clinic in Alsace, France located between the Vosges Mountains and the German border in the departments of Bas-Rhin and Haut-Rhin, we are looking for a French Speaking Gynecologist to join the team.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options
- Performing breast examinations
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations
- Prescribing suitable medications
- Identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system
- Advising patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause.
- Medical Degree – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and specialization as a Gynecologist
- + 2 years of experience practicing as a Gynecologist
- Good level of French (B2)
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills + Doctor-patient confidentiality
- Empathetic and compassionate.
Our client offers
- Attractive salary (5,000€ net per month)
- 4 months renewable contract
- 25 day off (paid holidays)
- Continuing training opportunities
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.