Our client is a 5-star resort in the Greater Area of Lucerne in Switzerland. They are looking to hire a German Speaking Director of Guest Services.
- Oversee and supervise all duties performed by all Front Office employees.
- Sets and maintain high level of guest service and responds to social media sites.
- Providing support for the line staff.
- Assist with scheduling for all areas of Front Office operations.
- Works closely with all operations managers to ensure all company standards are met and company culture and programs are supported and encouraged.
- Monitor and maintain property interfaces.
- Ensure proper training of all employees working in front office areas.
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining all the shift employees along with the department managers.
- Indirectly responsible for overseeing the other hotel departments, such as, Security, Engineering, Reservations, and Housekeeping.
Previous experience with a minimum of 1 year in a similar role in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel, in general at least 5 years of experience in a hotel environment
Passion for the hospitality industry
Able to work in a fast paced environment & remain calm under pressure
- Possess a very good command of German and English, both in verbal & written communication
- Excellent customer service and managerial skills
- Good organisation and administration skills with attention to detail
- Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft office
- A team leader with a flexible & positive attitude
- Hardworking and consistent
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.