On behalf of our client, a private clinic located in Limerick, Ireland, we are looking for an English Speaking GP to join the dynamic team of doctors.
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients for a variety of common ailments
- Provide advice and treatment that is in line with preventative health initiatives
- Maintain patient history and communicate relevant medical records to specialists as needed
- Order and analyze medical or clinical diagnostic tests
- Medical Degree + Specialization in General Practice
- At least 2 years of experience as a General Practitioner
- Proven Pediatrics experience
- Good level of English (B2)
- Previous experience in Ireland/UK is desirable (not essential)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Our client offers
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Working hours 09:00-15:30 per day
- Occasional Out Of Hour shift (rotational)
- Excellent ongoing CPD opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Excellent accessibility due to the best transport connections
- Modern office environment with state-of-the-art medical devices.
If you are interested, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.