On behalf of our client, a modern chain of dental clinics around Ireland (Limerick, Roscrea & Dublin), we are searching for a General Dentist to join the team.
- Performing regular cleanings & other preventative procedures
- Correcting bite issues & overcrowding
- Using tools to examine and treat teeth & mouth
- Educating patients on their oral hygiene & dental care
- Examining patient’s teeth & identifying / diagnosing any potential dental problems
- Performing dental treatments: extractions, root canals & filling cavities.
- Degree in Dentistry
- Fluency in English
- Teamwork spirit
- Willing to provide advanced treatments
- Warm professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal & social skills.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Work life balance
- Professional and modern place of work
- Cooperation with highly motivated & rewarded clinicians.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com.