On behalf of our client, a chain of more than 15 dental clinics in Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, Nantes, Lille, Rennes and other France’s provinces, we are looking for a French Speaking General Dentist to join the team.
- Performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures & establishing a plan for better dental hygiene
- Performing dental procedures: extractions, root canals & filling cavities
- Correcting bite issues & overcrowding
- Prescribing medications for dental problems: pain medications / antibiotics.
- Using tools to examine and treat teeth and mouth: drills, probes, brushes, mirrors.
- Degree in Dentistry
- +3 years of experience in General Dentistry
- Special knowledge in prosthodontics and in endodontics
- Good level of French (B2) + fluendy in English
- Friendly personality & teamwork spirit
- Excellent interpersonal & social skills
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary + bonus program
- 4 working days per week
- 5 weeks paid holidays
- French language training programs
- Unlimited contract
- Already existing patient base
- No administrative responsibilities
- Modern working environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.