On behalf of our client, a chain of more than 15 dental clinics in Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, Nantes, Lille, Rennes and other France’s provinces, we are looking for a French Speaking General Dentist to join the team.
- Performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Degree in Dentistry
- + 3 years of experience in General Dentistry
- Special knowledge in prosthodontics and in endodontics
- Good level of French (B1-B2) + very good English skills
- Friendly personality and teamwork spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
Our client offers
- Attractive salary + bonus program
- 4 working days per week
- 5 weeks paid holidays
- Offered French language training programs
- Unlimited contract
- Already existing patient base
- No administrative responsibilities
- Modern office environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com.