Our client, a US start-up company that offers cutting-edge solutions in airspace design and planning, airport operations monitoring, and performance analysis is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to join their team in Thessaloniki. The new team members will assist in expanding the company’s core system. The company also offers full remote working conditions and a hybrid model for candidates who are based in Thessaloniki.
- Develop, design, and maintain full-stack web applications.
- Work with a team of engineers to build and deploy software solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs in production applications.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and trends.
- Develop well-documented and thoroughly tested high-quality code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies (Python, PHP, Java, Node.js).
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Stock options incentive plan (depending on seniority)
- Hybrid or Remote working & flexible hours
- Work on interesting projects
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com