Our client, part of a big Group of companies, is a collaborator in creative IT initiatives in the automobile sector. They focus on future trends like self-driving cars, online car sales, and ride-sharing and they currently want to enhance their team in Greece. Therefore, currently, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer with focus in Java or Angula, to join the team. The company also offers full remote working conditions and/or a hybrid model for candidates that are based in Athens or Thessaloniki.
- Development and implementation of software solutions for the automotive environment
- Independently implement user stories in frontend and backend software components
- Select tools and processes for high-quality software development, including code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Integrate new software components into existing customer architectures.
- Full software life cycle, from exploration, requirements management, design, and implementation to go-live and commissioning.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a relevant field
- Strong familiarity with both frontend and backend development areas with Java, JPA, Quarkus, Liquibase, Maven, Kubernetes, Git, and Scrum
- Proven experience in user interface development with Angular, Typescript, CSS, FE Tests, and Npm
- Good knowledge of CI/CD solutions
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Fluency in Greek and English. German is a plus
The employer offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting projects while being part of an international team
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and 26 days of paid vacation
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com