Our client is a worldwide operating technology leader providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development and artificial intelligence. The company employs more than 3500 engineers worldwide in more than 26 countries and more than 50 scientists and developers in Greece. In order to expand their team in Greece, they are looking to hire a fully remoted working Full Stack Developer.
- Design, develop, test and deliver complete user story with minimal supervision
- Collaborate on architecture and integration requirements across multiple teams
- Be willing to apply your experience to problems at any level of the technology stack
- Write unit and functional tests for the services and features you add, as well as find and adopt new ones
- 5 years of full-stack experience in a modern web framework
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or an Engineering
- Experience working with REST Services, Ajax etc. (Knowledge in “Express” web application framework is a plus)
- Experience working with distributed systems built with tools like Docker/Kubernetes and REST APIs
- Very good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, design patterns and UI architecture frameworks
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, databases, and RESTful/SOAP Services
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Familiar with server-side technologies such as NodeJS/Golang/Python
- Experience building serverless applications using tools such as Lambda/OpenFaas etc.
- Experience in using workflow management tools such as Airflow/Luigi etc. will be considered a plus.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work 100% remote
- Work on challenging global projects
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Private Pension Program
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.