On behalf of our client, an international construction company and provider of goods and services in the field of civil engineering and telecommunication networks, we are looking to hire a Financial Administrator for their Frankfurt offices.
- Ensure the overall smooth running of the company’s cost-effectiveness
- Assist in the implementation of finance systems and controls (internal and external)
- Communicate with the external accountant for VAT and monthly procedures
- Bookkeeping in Accounting ERP (DATEV)
- Manage communication with the company’s bank and ensure that the company’s expenditures are correctly authorized
- Provide support, advice, and timely information to the Project Manager and CFO as required.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Fluency in Greek & English & good German (B2 at least)
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email
- Knowledge of Software Accounting (ERP)
- Effective communication skills and team spirit
- Analytical thinking and developed organizational skills
- Communicative, pleasant personality.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com .