On behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Greek company in the German market with expertise in technical services in the fast-growing sectors of optical fibers, gas and telecommunications, we are currently looking to hire a Financial Administrator for their offices in the greater Düsseldorf area.
- Ensure that the company is financially stable and secure
- Report to Finance Manager and create reports for management
- Maintain accurate financial records, customer and vendor ledgers, company ledgers and daily financial transactions
- Complete daily bank transactions & reconciliations
- Researching and posting unidentified invoices
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance or similar field
- 2+ years of experience preferably in bookkeeping
- Good knowledge of the German language (at least B1 level)
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software
- Experience in DATEV is a plus
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Extremely organized in a manner that is easily read by others
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
The Client Offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Business Equipment (Handy-Laptop etc)
- 25 days paid holidays/year
- Dynamic and International working atmosphere
- Excellent career opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org