We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known Greek industry which is primarily engaged in manufacturing fresh and frozen bread-type rolls and bakery products. They are looking for a highly motivated Export Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for the sales and profit growth in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
The EBDM role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of this industry and the ambitious candidate will have to manage complex sales-cycles and present his/her analyses and progress.
This role reports to the General Export Manager
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Develop, review, gain agreement for and implement the export sales strategy to achieve targeted growth.
- Negotiate representation agreements and sales contracts in line with company policy which will fully meet the needs of both the company sales budget
- Research and evaluate new market opportunities and draw up written proposals to the General Export Manager
- Research and report on business opportunities, market conditions, product development opportunities and competitor activities including a regular report on activity, achievements, opportunities and points of interest.
- Attend relevant exhibitions in order to keep abreast of market developments and promote the product range.
- Keep CRM records fully up to date at all times including visit reports, contact details, emails and other communications so that the company has an updated view of plans and contact information at all times.
- 4+ years sales experience in an Export Sales role and ideally in the food industry
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Food Science or relevant studies; MSc would be considered an asset
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Good numerical skills, able to work with exchange rates, statistics and numerical reports.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to develop and manage an effective program of work in line with key responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Competitive salary ( 30.000 – 40.000 euro/gross/year)
- Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
- Company car, petrol, laptop & mobile
- Constant Training
- Private Health insurance
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.