Our client, a leading international company with more than 200 employees around the world and 20+ of them based in Greece, is looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to be part of their team in Thessaloniki.
- Develop C code for embedded systems with a focus on low-power applications
- Developing, implementing and rolling- out new firmware releases
- Documenting code and results
- Working with algorithms that help shape next-generation products
- Contributing towards program goals, ensuring schedules are met and deliverables are signed-off in time, scope and budget
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Automation Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware development. Experience in a regulated environment (e.g., metering, medical applications) is a big plus.
- Expert in C programming in an embedded firmware context
- Expert in C++ programming
- Experience working with a Linux environment is highly desirable
- Practical knowledge of STM32, MSP430, TI DSP microcontrollers is highly advantageous
- Experience in embedded testing and debugging.
- Excellent Greek and English communication skills is a must, German is a strong plus.
The client offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Medical Care package
- Learning and growth opportunities in an international company setup
- A pleasant, fun and achievement-oriented environment
- Relocation package for applicants from abroad
- Friend, start-up mindset
If you are interested, please us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.