Our client is a leading international tech company with 200+ employees worldwide. The company has established a State Of The Art R&D Center and Tech Hub in Thessaloniki with 30+ colleagues focused on hardware, electronics, and mobile software solutions. They are currently aggressively expanding their team and are looking for an Embedded Engineer to join the team. Our client provides a start-up mindset with time flexibility.
- Learn about the company’s proprietary technology, sensors, actuators, and industrial measurement systems
- Contribute to testing and quality assurance for embedded systems (such as flow meters, communication modules, and gateways) with a focus on low-power applications
- Participate in peer reviewing of functional code and testing code during the Unit, Functional, and System Test phases of designs
- Be part of an Agile framework, complete assigned tasks on time, and ensure project completion within the scope
- Gain knowledge of technologies, trends, and best practices in product development
- Receive expert technical guidance from respective product tech leads throughout Europe
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proven experience in a related position
- Excellent Python and testing frameworks are a must. Especially in a CI/CD and automated testing context.
- Embedded C programming and debugging are highly desirable.
- Exposure to formal testing processes would be a plus
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps, and automated testing principles is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing experience in C and C++.
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Care package
- Partial remote work flexibility
- Professional growth and development in an international corporate environment
- A friendly and productive workplace culture
- Modern, bright offices and start-up mindset
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com .