On behalf of our machine building client based on Eindhoven, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer in order to work as a Field Service Engineer.
- Working in international teams of colleagues and customers, sharing ideas and developing your expertise.
- Making technologies such as vacuum, mechanics, electrics, software and process, come together.
- Creative, responsible, flexible, passion for innovative solutions and able to make a difference.
- Working on designing, integrating, improving and realizing the electrical part of the plasma coating systems which our client develops and assembles for their customers worldwide.
- Expand your knowledge and experience in machine building, being involved in building machinery from scratch to customer delivery.
- Able to make proposals for optimization and improvement and have contact with international customers.
- Working with 8 other Electrical Engineers, being part of multidisciplinary projects.
- Μaster degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering within a machine building company
- Ability to lead electrical and multi-disciplinary teams
- A conceptual level of thinking but a hands-on mentality
- Interest in the hardware side of automation, plasma physics and troubleshooting equipment;
- Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (German, Dutch, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
- Willingness to travel worldwide when needed.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.